Potato starch is an ingredient extracted from the walls of potato cells through an extensive procedure of washing, boiling and separation.
Commercial form : white powder
Macroscopic impurities(per liter) : 50
Moisture content %,not more than: 20
pH : 5,5-7,5
Ash content, dry weight,% not more than : 0,35
Whiteness : 93
S02 content,(mg/kg),not more than : 50
- In the food industry for the production of sausages, crème, mayonnaise, ketchup etc
- In the confectionary and bread making industry for the production of bakery products.
- In the carton box industry.
- In the production of biodegradable and recyclable plastic products.
- In the production of eco friendly dyes.
Suitable for use with high temperature without molecule destruction due to its high gelatinization point.
It does not contain gluten.